Thursday, May 2, 2013

Was a Hole in my Sock,


  a bad omen for the evening? Pondering weather to change them before my date with Sephlink girl, Laziness won over comfort and I headed to pick her up. Living on a very popular street it was impossible not to see people i knew. I  shrugged off the " Hey What are you doing here's" with the generic Hey what's up's,and turned away. Her Photo was great, but she was still cute, She Amuses herself almost as much as I do, and it was unclear weather i or she was making herself Laugh, but just like a win is a win laughter is laughter. The highlights of the night for her was taking home a giant green balloon from a private party at the restaurant, For me was running into Religious girl gone semi rogue at the next table with her date,seems like she was having fun, she confirmed it by texting me the next day. Was their chemistry? probably  Was their a spark? Nope - Our vast religious gasps were far too much to bridge, and the feedback was mutual No church on Sunday...... An Email brought me back to Jdate an exotic looking Persian with some back  I had emailed her and she was getting back to me Two Weeks later, she likes my name and that i am a mixed breed, and I liked............

No comments:

Post a Comment