Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hoping and Waiting

  for  a call back from a girl you really liked after a 24 hour period is like rooting for The football team You bet on to cover the spread where you need them to create a Turnover then score get the Two Point  conversion, recover the onside kick score again and convert the 2 point conversion, One would think Hopeless I think JOHN 3:16 ... With out informing A soul I went.On a covert Secret Mission to the Holy city of Deal to take out a girl, who I must say was everything as described only on Steroids, I felt like Moshe Dayan going in Disguise to meet The King of Morocco. With only a couple of Restaurant options one of which included the Kosher Shop Rite Experience The Venue was a place called 656 fortunately for me I have been their once before and knew to order the pasta as opposed to the Chicken or Steak, The last time i was in the holy city I developed Arthritis from Cutting my Dates Chicken. The conversation flowed like a mighty Stream and we were the last to leave almost. Some how Deer came up on the ride Home and i was sarcastically disappointed not to see any,but she may have thought i was serious and we drove a lil extra to "See Deer" - I just wanted Extra time to be honest, I'm Sure she was smart enough to figure that out. " Text me if you get lost " - Of course I did even though I didn't - She Recommended  the Local and that would probably influence my Decision forever on the Garden State Pkwy ....No Church on Sunday 


No comments:

Post a Comment