Thursday, May 23, 2013

Suckerd




   back to re upping to jdate to read an Email from a Pretty Israeli Expatriate in her early 40s, She emailed me about my dating age range 28-53. I was flattered she got that far in my profile, She left me her # and said shes quitting Jdate. I left her a message..........How random is to get an email this time from a regular Israel girl also 40 "Hi, My Name is Rxxxxxx Laniado nice to meet you ".... Excitedly I emailed her back we have the same last name, but not related not that things like that haven't happen with some of my family. " If you're ever in Israel Lets get together" - Sure would be great..........Watching a lot of overweight people running the half marathon was inspiring but left me wondering should  people who run like that really  look like that? ......Shimon Persky To President Kennedy " Israel will not be the first country to Introduce Nuclear weapons to the Middle East". Yigal Alon  and  " It sure  hell's  won't be the second. Talk about Nuclear ambiguity........



.I 

No comments:

Post a Comment