Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Three Most Important,


Words uttered in Modern Jewish History " Har Habyit Beyadenu" ( in English 7   The Temple Mount is in our Hands) Happy Jerusalem Day to All of ISRAEL that includes those that wish to divide it........ I'm probably going to take a lot of flack for saying this, and I know Parents are always proud of their kids, but I am against when the kid praying in a Non kids minyan gets to say a part specifically the Shema and takes forever, "So what it's another two- three minutes"- I am subscriber to the concept of Torach Tzibur and will leave it at that.......While walking home on Friday I passed by a house, Where i heard someone cussing and screaming  at the Basketball game on TV, made me feel very Normal knowing that I heavens forbid would ever do something like that........JDisaster it's mercifully ending soon not that i haven't been getting hits it's just addicting and potential meetings with girls with out any immediate gratification or Future. The PP( Persian princess) and I are supposed to meet up Saturday Night,  but Their is a major BUT to this Date..........

No comments:

Post a Comment