Sunday, May 12, 2013

Queen Esther, Achashevroach,



 Haman, Persian Rugs The Shahs Was all in the air as I pulled in to the Manhaasat Mall after trekking the 27.2 Miles to  Tehran West. Naturally I was early and so was the PPPP (  P Persian princess pepper pot) I complimented her on resembling her photos and we sat for Drinks while waiting  to be seated. The date seemed more like an interview and I masked my cleavage watching by acting especially interested, perhaps a lil to  interested.  Now According to the Experts, If a Girl  Eats on a date and in some instances Eats a lot does that means she is Uninterested? I am uncertain which expert authored that Myth, But My Date tonight with the PPP sure gave that indication. On the other hand I always go into a date on Medium to Full stomach the reasoning being that I don't want to look like a Ravenous Animal. The conversation shifted to the always exciting and stimulating  topic of her dog, first the one that passed on and then the new one and she got a lil emotional, I countered with the always safe "There There" she knew i was joking. She gave me the traditional Double cheek Kiss and drove off, Nice car by the way........No Church on Sunday.........

No comments:

Post a Comment