Tuesday, September 22, 2015

It's been



  Standard and official Policy to mark, Celebrate, and only Observe Success, as it's stated " Only Success Should be celebrated".......... Having been out of coaching for around 8 years, I helped Coach DM pick his Basketball Team.  I didn't realize how difficult it is to cut So many Kids on the fence, and basically telling them they can't do what they love doing, Waaaaa............Sometimes it's perplexing   how Naive and Stupid I can be when it comes to Women. A friend Suggested,   to ask the girl I've been seeing around Seven Dates What she likes about me? The Only things I've come up with that I'm always on time, and always make Plans. I Guess, I'll find out Thursday When I ask  ..... Not to sound Chauvinistic, But with Selichot Mania upon us. I'm just not the biggest fan of hearing the Amazing Sarit Hadadd or any other woman perform them in their concerts......... 42 years to the Yom Kippur war, Still puzzles me how the Egyptians and Syrians think they won, no question they covered the spread but won? Really???........

No comments:

Post a Comment