Sunday, September 13, 2015

L'Shana



 Tova, because of my Grandmother Rose levine  will always be  my Favorite Jewish New years Greeting....... I usually repeat the Same New Years Lines from previous the first being Said my Szymon Persky " We need more Solutions, Not Resolutions", and the infamous Russian proverb I picked up " one who does not ring in the new year celebrating, Will not be celebrating the entire year". It's unclear Weather that applies for Rosh Hashana... I Quoted former MTA Chief Roger Toussant and predicted that " Tings do not look good " for 5775, and it was not specifically a bad year, but one can not call it a good one, Especially with the  treacherous Iran Nuclear Deal. A Prediction for 5776 and I quote the Old Israeli folk Song Bashana Habaa  " Just wait and see, Just wait and see how good it will be"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment