Thursday, September 10, 2015

Preparing


for the " You're a really great guy " speech from WBG, has made me a lil anxious, Seems like I almost want to do it myself, and be done with it. It's been Five really great Dates and we are Scheduled for a sixth, and every time I see her I feel better and better, and every time I don't, worse and worse......... Confirming for Date 6, She was really looking fore ward, though it was unclear weather to see me or simply take her mind off things. Didn't really matter, She was still going out with me .The unthinkable almost happened; I was almost late. Thanks to some Slick Driving, I managed to Pull up to her Apt with under a minute to spare. Heading downtown, I really wanted to put things out there, But that could wait till after we broke bread at the New Asia de Cuba Downtown. She evened up the score, by surprising me this time with a Birthday cake Desert, and the evening culminated with a wine glass breaking at the table, Jokingly I alluded i am supposed to stomp on it and declare my Yearning for Jerusalem, Not one of my better jokes.. We spoke Status, and I  shared my concern that I maybe making feel uncomfortable, and understood that we are at Different Levels with me wanting her a lot more than she wanting me. The Status Quo has remained, maybe were on for next week? or maybe not? .........

1 comment: