Sunday, November 22, 2015

A Self Imposed Exile




      to the OB, has been imposed after Sixty Days..... Here is What was missed over the last two Months...................                                                     . A lot has happened though, The JCPOA was approved and no one knows what the Hell the Iranians are doing. The " Lone wolf or Stabbing intifada" has brought terror to with in Israel. Terror has been brought to Europe and of course, Israel is responsible.. On the personal Front I Lost more Hair, gained more weight, and haven't made as much Money as I would have liked to. In Short Recession- Inflation - Depression.......... Despite My Atrocious Grammar, The " Great guy" Speech from WBG, has yet to come, and things have been progressing at a Different Pace. I am an Idealist and like to believe it's on it's way..... It took all but Two Games for me to submit my resignation as Assistant to coach DM at YD. I don't think I had one positive or nice thing to say to the team, Except for telling them they were Nice Kids.   " And in my first memories, they Shot Kennedy"..... 54 Years to the assassination of #35

No comments:

Post a Comment