Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The Good News



  WBG is really really liking my Plans, My Place selections, and the Small Surprises . The Not so good news is I don't think She is really really liking me. A first for me for the year 2015, I was actually picking up a  date for the date rather than meeting up with her. Certainly that can only mean two things Either I suck at chivalry or hadn't been on many Real dates. The latter of course is more believable. We exchanged toasts, and Broke bread at Bryant park's Koi,  Light conversation, with a lot of people watching, that  made it seem like we were old friends who were never really close. Coming back from the Ladies room, She was Surprised by a Special Birthday Desert. Making a wish she blew out the candle, Despite her Birthday being Six months prior. The Romantic Gestures continued and i presented her with Scratch off Lotto Tickets, As a fun gesture to what we spoke a lil about in our previous date. She Seemed Excited. Texting me after  she won $5 thanks for a fun night, I replied in kind, and Put the ball in her court.......

No comments:

Post a Comment