Friday, August 21, 2015

Having one



       of those "looking forward"  conversations never seems to live up to the billing of the actual meeting. Mutually looking forward to meet up, me and a Mid 30's. newly religious, Attractive, Israel loving , Suffering NY Jets fan Brooklyn woman, Decided to have a Pre Date Date. " Let's meet for coffee for half hour and see how the chemistry goes" . Amenable to the Idea, We met right after  her work at a lower Manhattan Starbucks. As good as the conversation was, that is how bad the actual PDD went. Looking hot and terribly uncomfortable, She had even worse Eye contact than me,and simply looked tortured, and under duress. In My defense my pics and Bio are accurate, I smelled of Creed cologone and my breath  of Fresh burst listirine. Sitting on the Fourth Step of the American Indian Museum, Things got really bad once the conversation shifted to the subject of the American Indian, V Indians from India. The Only thing that turned out right was the  PDD( Pre date date) Idea. Once again "Even though it all went wrong".......... I needed to head to midtown to meet up with..............





No comments:

Post a Comment