Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Never would I realize



     That my greatest Dating fear, would turn into my greatest hope. The "Lobby" Lounge at the Mondorian Hotel in Columbus circle was the site of Tentative Meeting number one. Arriving early to scope out the place, I was flabbergasted by the opulence, that would even make Robin Bleach Scowl about the lifestyles of the Rich and famous. She arrived a couple minutes late and Greeted me in  Traditional Middle Eastern Persian Fashion, Kiss on both cheeks. We spoke Dating, and was greatly relieved that I was an upgrade from her last date,  but Probably not by much. I'm Not specifically Sure what the matter was wrong with him ,but according to her  he suffered from some sort of Syndrome. Early on I got the instant vibe, She was itching to leave, and She did a really good job playing the role of the courteous dater that did not want to be there.  I immediately obliged In Kenny Rogers, the Gambler style ;"folding  em" and walking  away. Really Wanting to try out the Bathroom, it was one of those  Sui Generis,  or in a class by itself, Bathrooms, but  much like the date Their was nothing. Our Conversation continued down the long 35 flight elevator ride down, Where we Departed in the same fashion as we met. No Church on Sunday............

No comments:

Post a Comment