Friday, August 21, 2015

A Tall and Semi Kosher



   Pretty Brunette at Whisky Blue in Midtown. Waiting for her in the corner of the Bar, She walked in looking like she came out of a fashion Shoot, statuesque, Made up, insanely Hot dress, Pretty was an understatement, More like  Kyrie Elesion crazy Italian words beautiful.  Exchanging  greetings,   Accidentally She got  lipstick on my shirt, "I'll either send you the bill, but in all likely hood never wash my shirt again" i Joked. The pressure to keep the date flowing, led to some ill advised and poorly timed jokes, None the less Everything in my mind was going great. It was befuddling how   a girl like this is Still single? and is she really going out with me ? She was engaging, Bubbly, curious, Interested and interesting and loving the selection of the Bar. Not much of a Texter, ( that is at least with me ) She was very Parave, to my messages, and jokes. However despite having earlier plans for Thursday, She was able to squeeze me in for 900, and no rain or sleek or snow or whatever the hell the USPS motto is would keep me from taking her out, and this time for real. But before, I had to take her out, I really really wanted.................


No comments:

Post a Comment