Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Mohamed Bouazizi,



 Moment as far has tickets have come, and No I wont set myself on fire .The Scene of the crime Ave W and Ocean Pkwy,The Crime Red Light, The punishement 50 Bones  All I must say is  my condolences to the poor bastard Bloomberg SS worker who will be processing this Ticket.....Operation Orchard Five years ago Today 090607, Imagine Assad With Nukes?......." Our Greatest hopes and worse fears are Seldom Realized". Our Worst fears have been realized tonight.............. They' re all gone.. Jim Mckay on 090572 on the Murder of the 11 Israelis in Munich...... When i had a sort of  gambling Issue some 15 years, The first thing I used to do was check the Lines every morning, Now that I have advanced to Insomnia, I check the TV Listings for late hours to hopefully look forward to something.......Another Lie that caught up with me, i ran out of Shul  on Saturday to avoid some people claiming I had to go Number Two, While walking on the Boardwalk on Monday night the lie caught up with me and in the worst way, the young lady walking with me didn't seem amused..... I made it .......

No comments:

Post a Comment