Thursday, August 30, 2012

The People Say,

 going to a see a Broadway Musical show should be like Halley's comet good enough to see once every 75 years or so. It was Shocking to see a full house 581 people stuffed into a crammed theatre to watch the Musical Ave Q- My recommendation is they should provide more leg room and wider seats for the first few rows. It made it real difficult to sleep. The Highlights of the Show Intermission, and when the cast took their bows. I have Eclipsed my quota for shows by the way as I was fortunate to sleep through the Fame Show Around Seven Years ago.....Out of Nine Summer Weekends I attended the Rubin Household an unprecedented 5 times that's a 55% show clearly making me eligible for the "Shnoora" Hall of fame.......Looking forward to help my parents unload their car from the Holy city- My Father maximizes every square inch of the car, implementing his "It has to fit"-policy, Should be Fun.......

No comments:

Post a Comment