Saturday, August 4, 2012

In espionage ,

Spies are instructed to carry with them cyanide pills should they ever get pinched, lately I have been carrying with me Imodium, cause The urge for Number Two has been coming to me in the most inauspicious situations, on dates, long drives etc..... The Times they are a changin, Why Would Team USA wear Red and The Russian White and Blue in an Olympic Volleyball match, I was rooting for the wrong team for over Five Minutes......USA Basketball is a Joke, Lithuania with two marginal NBA players and an aging Eureoleague star took the Americans  to the wire, They Ran the Same Screen and Roll play over and over again, I'll never get it........Play like a champion is the sign that Notra Dame taps on as they run onto the field before football games for inspiration, A good friend in honor of his wife donated a plaque at the Shaari Zion in her honor I won't say what it cost him but it rhymes with " jive mouthsand trollers".  Several of the congregants have began tapping the sign Truly inspirational.......

No comments:

Post a Comment