Thursday, August 30, 2012

If You a drive


     in a car with out air conditioning  and you're windows rolled up in a hot summer day would you lose weight.?.......According to sources not named Munster and EE it cost $200 for a 15 minute helicopter ride from South Jersey to the city, There are a lot better things i can think of that I would pay $200 for except that only lasts around 8 minutes.......On an 80 + Degree Day I tried the car Experiment Driving from Central Jersey to Wrong Island, sweating Profusely I lasted 30 minutes and 11 seconds before succumbing to the Air and windows, I don't think I lost weight.........This Wed I will be doing something That I have not done in over Seven Years, Nope it's no what You're thinking..........quitting a 3 a day Red Bull Habit hasn't been the easiest thing but so far so good it's been a week, the bad news of course my appetite is as ravenous as ever...... I'm Back on Red Bull

No comments:

Post a Comment