Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Latkas With Bacon,


is that an Oxymoron? While on a visit to the Swing state of Florida, and dining with Rose Levine we ordered the Latkas, They didn't tell us it comes with Bacon on top of it - We didn't return it.....I realized that i may be a little not normal, Trying to retrieve my boarding pass from the Kiosk at the JetBlue Counter, the Error message  kept coming up, pounding the machine and using Arabic Profanity at an Airport made  me come to that conclusion..........L'Shana Tova to all my readers - It never gets old for me to use the L' when i greet people again it's on my Rose Levine Theme...... It was pointed out to me that I chew gum with my mouth open and loud, I have been practicing in front of a mirror usually in my car to curtail this hideous habit, I wish it was pointed out to me Sooner.....After several years of praying at Uncle Joe's for the High Holidays I switched to Bnie Yitzhak  the cost a whopping $250 for the seat, Unlike scalping  the shul offers no discount, even when they have last minute seats available, Last Year's cost $101 which I think i may have stiffed them due to the fact that They wouldn't even give me a Knockoff Aliyah, The reason: Wallahi......

No comments:

Post a Comment