Friday, June 1, 2012

The Koolaide.....

     EE has been adamant that it's all about the confidence, being aggressive, overbearing  and suffocation tactics with a Couple of girls that would get me to the Promised land well not that Promised land. I refuse to drink the Poisonous Koolaide and insist again that the key ingredients is Rich and Good Looking, With that the Notebook of the RE saga officially closes.... After 24 hours I am ready to quit Jdate again......just Like a cat i was dodging things i  committed to doing First a date with IL, meeting up with a relative, attending a friends Function, But things caught up with me as I am Forced to Be In LI this weekend, i know better not to forget the baby wipes........My landlord isn't very happy to see me leaving, But he continues to try to push on me   Thoroughly unattractive girls, "But a lot of Masari".........

No comments:

Post a Comment