Thursday, June 7, 2012

Selim the Dream

 my land lord and I have been spending a lot of time together. Since he's put the Apt for rent he has been flooded with inquires. He tricked me by telling me a young single lady was coming in to see the place so i hung around to see her, but she  turned out to be in her late 50s. Also he has been trying to Set me up with a 29  year old girl whom her best qualities seems like that shes 29, comes from a rich family,  and that  her father never speaks in shul . I am yet to call, and have been avoiding his calls......Another call for a speed dating event of which i have my reservations about since i am not the best at these scenarios and plus I am sure  i would be running into some girls that Potentially hate my guts. " It's only Seven Minutes"  it flies by, tell that to someone being water boarded how long Seven Minutes is, Once again Respectfully Decline.......I am certain that something bad is going to happen, I gave someone Yemenite ( against NR rules) my Information to unlock his Iphone- with the promise that nothing bad can happen.........

No comments:

Post a Comment