Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wedding Season,

means to me NO parking spots. Thanks to the weddings and functions at The Shaari Zion and Lebanese Shuls  From Ocean pkwy and ave S to E 9th and  ave U not one spot to be found. 18 min and 44 Seconds later parking on E. 4th  I cursed the Nuptials, that they should not last. Road rage got the best of me. Remorsefully i Reneged on my curse and apologized.........I had a little bit of a hard time understanding the British Girl met online,over the phone, but we should be going out Sunday Around Fivifish, The Royal Family's Last name is Windsor by the way.......... Mazal Tov to reader and friend Munster on his engagement I suggested he propose on the Float at the Zionist parade,but he did it another way. Thanks to EE and my sister for delivering  the good news to me, they found out from Instagram..The Munster family will now account  for 50% of the Functions i will be attending over the last 3 years............

No comments:

Post a Comment