Monday, June 4, 2012

Why would a great girl


  Beautiful with a great figure, want to go out with me ?  I asked the same  question last Year when offered to go out with this Mysterious girl, and asked again Friday. Of course there are some Buts to the Story, But aside from that it sounds like a slam Dunk, We had a real nice Conversation and Showtime is Thursday night for Now...........I was Babysitting for 3 kids this Shabbat, As my Brother had Knee Surgery and my Sister in law Stayed with him at the Hospital, A 12, 10 and 6 Year old, I did what every good Non parent would do to get them to behave, I bribed them cost me $127 and 8 packs of sour Sticks......I wore my $13.98 socks from Century, made me feel like a million Bucks......Happy Birthday to my Sister and Sister in law, i am not allowed to post the age.......

No comments:

Post a Comment