Wednesday, January 23, 2019

On The Coldest



    Day of the Year, would you jump out of your car to chase loose Bills Blowing in the Below Zero Winds?  Unclear where the bills were coming i gathered  $22 ( 1 ten 2 fives 2 ones) , with out a clue of whom they belong, I asked the inebriated Russian guy if it belonged to him, as he was too busy chasing the rest of the Money. The local Stores seemed puzzled by my question, I wanted to leave a note with my number, but that seemed odd, and really unfair to the poor sap whose number I would have left ......Once again BJ T.V. erred going to the wrong women's March in NYC. Too much Estrogen, or perhaps Anti- Semitism lead to a split in the movement, We were by Columbus circle, the real action was by Foley Square..... A Commercial van  Hit me in the back at a low speed on the corner of McDonald ave and Ave P, Feeling the Jolt,  I went outside to survey any Potential Damage, The Perpetrator threw up his hands Gesturing " What " with out even offering a simple apology. Fortunately he understood the foreign language profanity i hurled his way..........

No comments:

Post a Comment