Sunday, January 13, 2019

Does it make





          me a bad Person, When I don't rejoice in others Success, as a matter of fact not only do I Not  rejoice, but i am aghast, belligerent, makes my blood boil, that leads into a Foreign Language profanity laced Tirade when someone beats me to a parking spot........Signs of aging, While on the left coast I kept nudging my Be throed on How expensive Gasoline was........Uber is the way to go out there its significantly cheaper than NYC, the drivers seem eager to help, especially this one driver of " Turkish" Descent who wasn't aware of any of the Turkish references i made to him, Was telling us Which areas were the nicest, The cleanest, the Richest people live and Where they block off streets specifically for their holidays or whatever.  Studying computers, all his professors were also a certain way, and he was simply amazed by it. He Even had some of them as friends. Made for a really comfortable ride, Especially when my wife told him we were Jewish.................

No comments:

Post a Comment