Monday, February 11, 2019

Should We





                have been grateful to having  felt -10 Degrees in NYC while residents of the Midwest were Feeling -50.  Does that put things into Perspective? Comparing the Weather to Life, That even though we don't exactly have it good, We should be grateful for what we got ?.......... Stat of  the day It Takes One Minute Twenty four. Six Noine Seconds to ride up the Escalator at the 86th Street Subway Station......For the past couple weeks I've been attending the Chabad Synagogue on Shabbat. The Torah Reading is like the NFL Draft, After Each reading Portion the Rabbi gives a speech about the reading, for the first Three Portions, The sermon is roughly 10+ minutes and around 5 minutes after till the 7th Round. It takes over an hour, and the message is usually the same.....The draw to the Minyan is that former Stern Show Whack Packer Ellegant Elliot Offen.  Having Previous Run ins with  "Eleganta", I wished him a Good Shabbos, and was Shocked that he remembered it was me who was Screaming out to him while he was runs on the Upper East Side. Raucously, He berated me for " having marbles in my mouth" and that I should not Harass him while he's running in G STRING LINGERIE RIGHT, The Poor Rabbi got into between fearing a confrontation  He accepted my Apology, and perhaps an Invite for a Sabbath Dinner......

No comments:

Post a Comment