Saturday, November 8, 2014

Going at it alone,



          This time with HRG( Human Rights girl ). Their was no Inspirational Advice from my SIL,  no cheat sheets on Food orders, and most importantly No Irving. Going through the Humdrum Sparse Texts for a few days prior to our Tuesday night date , left me perplexed, and thinking " Why are we going out again "? . The Truth of the matter is we did have a good time on all Three prior occasions and Despite feeling like I struck out, I still did get on Base with the Strike Three past ball, and no not the base you're thinking of. Making Reservations at an uninspiring Pedestrian Restaurant, I found it very random that they had us wait a while to be seated. Some Fifteen minutes later, we opted for the  especially comfortable chairs of the sushi bar. "Had " Irving" been around none of this would've happened". None the Less she approved the Arrangement. Tired as an Elephant after running the Marathon, My game was way off. Looking appealing with her black sleeveless top, We spoke elections. Face book, Work , and everything else NOT pertaining to a potential relationship. Maybe she was uncomfortable, maybe me, None the less I enjoyed her company.  Taking the longer route on the short ride home, hoping to crack through the insipid conversation, by that time we both knew that our paths would not cross again. It made more and more sense now, why she always completely  turned the other Cheek every time  i kissed her hello or goodbye on the cheek Generically, one would say she's a great girl, I'd correct and say shes a girl with a lot of great qualities. No Church on Sunday............

No comments:

Post a Comment