Sunday, November 2, 2014

After My past




           Failure at Gideon's, Coming back to reinvigorate and profitisize the franchise has become personal. I wont quote the Best their ever was Roy Hobbs and say " Tomorrow, I wouldn't be against me", But it's looking more like I would bet against. A Major concern  the lack of  Proper #2 accommodations and of course this is a restroom I need to share with Seven others Perhaps more, A certain change in my Diet is Essential........Looking like it's going nowhere me and HRG ( Human rights girl ) are in all likely hood on the Offs.  Some non specific Texts, and a voice message I left for her Friday Afternoon was the only communication since Tuesday Night. Replying in Text she'll call me back Tomorrow, I fully expect to not hear from her, and their just doesn't seem to be any eagerness from both sides to continue. Despite being a little expensive I learned some very valuable dating lesson for the Future, My SIL is not to happy with me, Thinking Tinder is playing a role in the non fulfillment of the potential relationship. I objected Truculently, Arguing  that When you meet someone that Provides that Excitement, Nothing else will matter, and besides iv'e all but eliminated Tinder, but She probably thinks i just want to get Some A$$... No Broken Hearts, No Apology's, No Regrets But Yes Their will be Church on Sunday...........

No comments:

Post a Comment