Thursday, July 26, 2012

The "Koolaide",

is one thing i did not miss over the last few weeks, that being the EE "Koolaide" and his expertise in Women's studies, In Short he is trying to sell me something that hasn't come for over Two Years No Thanks...... Murphy's Law doesn't exist for me when it comes to gambling, as the only person to ever lose money on Poker expert AM is me and the streak continues as he failed to place in the WS of Poker coming in place 1508 out of over 7000. With Elections looming this year, I don't know the line for this year's presidential election, but after the fiasco of 2008- where Sean Hannity told us " Do not let you're heart be troubled" and insisted Mccain still had a chance I took the bait and at 13-1 odds Mccain got routed....

No comments:

Post a Comment