Friday, July 27, 2012

Fact Finding Mission,


      is my next excuse for planning a trip to the Zionist state, makes it sound Important, but in truth i just go for the hell of it ........" should you're brothers go to war, while you yourselves sit here" ( Numbers 32 - Moses to Reuben and Gad) time to enlist the Haradeim.......Dating ambiguity even though things have been "over" for roughly a week - i have not been ready to commit to calling anyone else- I've been deflective and not forward with my answers when proposed with new girls to take out, i guess the "circumstances" of how things ended have been on my mind......Serving as a liaison between RE and my tenants who have been complaining  of getting "nasty texts" from her, i am going through a period of Detente with them, But still forced to confirm all Scheduling and showing, Appeasement of both sides is probably the only strategy to deal with this............



No comments:

Post a Comment