Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Being Under the Weather,

has done wonders for my appetite, and as I stepped on the Scale at the Dr's office It Yielded the same results as the week before  202- I barely put anything in my mouth, sweated  like a pig, and drank exclusively water, There is clearly a problem...........Speaking of being under the weather G0d Must have heard me Use that excuse as i was embarrassed to be a dinner guest at the Rubin's Two Weeks in a row, So he decided to wait till the following week to really put me under the weather.......Every middle aged white male make the same joke when handing a large bill to a cashier - upon checking the bill with the pen the gringo says just printed it in my basement it's fresh and laughs at his own stupid joke - my personal favorites are the thrifty Jews whom to Avoid any discrepancy always fold the bill 3 or 4 times that way the cashier is forces to stretch it out to reveal the bill and avoid any malfunctions with the change......

No comments:

Post a Comment