Friday, February 5, 2021

SNOW ?

 




       The only Thing, I detest more than the Snow is How much People Say They Love the Snow. Getting Plowed in Sucks, But Getting Plowed in Twice Sucks Even more, took a combined 74 minutes to Shovel my self out..." Why didn't you park on the Left Side of the Street"? Living in NYC, Piss Off.......Mea Culpa, I was quite Profane to a Mini Driving Heimeshe Debutante, While waiting for her Machine to repaired, She was Blocking the drive way, and the only Suitable exit out of my spot. I Motioned for her to please move, with out a response, She DID see me, not wanting to exacerbate the situation, I tried to Drive my car through one of favorite things in life, the snow. After more shoveling, and some Help from IBH who raced over to take the wheel, and some Amazing grace, we made it out. Selfishly, I wanted to disturb this poor young Lady from either being deep in prayer or Reciting Psalms.......Allah Hu Akbar G0d is Great.............


     ..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment