Sunday, January 17, 2021

First day in

   the Woods....... 12.28.2020  Not Showing any Major Symptoms, Besides Lethargy, aches and major anxiety. My Main concern was for my Wife and kid, and Wait to see  if More Symptoms start kicking in. . Settling into the Spare Bedroom of my Parents Domicile, Staring at the ceiling and Presuming the worse at every cough, Short breath or Ache, It gave me some comfort that my appetite subsided and that i can smell the methane Gas I was providing. The Cocktail Prescribed was Zithromax 500 mg, Zinc, Vitamin D, Vitamin C , Tylenol and Patience.  The news Spread Pretty Quickly and I must say it was heartwarming to get Texts and calls, Though one  Friend of Yemeni Descent, Was Quick to " Congratulate" me on sounding really Well and all But Proclaimed me "Healed", SuperStitious and Paranoid, I told him i had to go, and went on to Binge on the " Last Dance" documentary before calling it a night........ 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment