Sunday, January 17, 2021

Cheers,

 

     Historical Documentaries, Sleep, and Anxiety highlighted the rest of the Week. Very Fortunate to be spoiled by my parents, Not so fortunate to sleep on a soft uneven Sofa Bed, But Rena's Grilled Cheese, Despite having Several Missing cheese spots  has been the Jerome Moiso of the Quarantine..... With all the Uncertainty, The Paranoia and Superstition  Still Persists, Am I safe to go outside? Am i contagious? Do I pose a risk to others?  I dare not Mimic the Virus, and am even more insistent that Trump got routed in this election for Belittling Corona and it's Effects primarily the psychological ones of having to be Seperated from Society for a period of Ten Days or more. Despite the claims That "it's Over" I will continue to be a Sheep and Dawn the Mask and Be as cautious as ever before....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment