Thursday, October 8, 2020

Telling a

 


     Hasadic That he can't go to shul, is like telling Pilgrim Arriving at Plymouth Rock to Bathe... King Coumo II Son of Mario Facha Bruta King Coumo the I, and Mayor Kaiser Wilhelm Have said recently discovered video Showing  that the hasadeems, having mass gatherings Was deeply troubling, Thanks for the breaking news, It's only been going on Since JUNE......... I overpaid someone who does occasional deliveries' for me $40, Thus far he has ignored it, Should I bring it up?.....1-1-0 the Stats of the week 1 Hair cut, 1 Trip to the cleaners and 0 times Exercised since the Crisis Started.......An Argument has ensued Between myself and a colleague, as to whom was crazier, Myself or him, Stay tune for the Tale of the Tape, As you the 3 Readers would get to vote, With all proceeds going to the KY for the Needy Fund.....

No comments:

Post a Comment