Friday, September 25, 2020

WHY DO PEOPLE

 


      feel compelled to be NICER to Rich people?, to Laugh Harder at their Jokes, greet them like  conquering Heroes?..... A Regular looking Shlub Walked into The Big J to have a Vacuum Serviced, while Entertaining him and treating ordinary , We had a good exchange, Upon hearing after about His Stature, Eminence and opulence, We  lamented that we didn't treat him Extra ordinary.......Parking has been pretty bad on the UES, That's why it's always helpful to share intelligence with the Doormen, and porters to increase the odds of finding spots. When fortunate to land a good spot, I text my doorman, He always responds by calling me SIR, aside from Loathing that title, I don't know how to respond back, I usually Don't............Stat of the week 108 Minutes over the past Three Nights, to find ANY spot... A GREAT idea by a guy who Sends me Brooklyn apartment Rentals on a daily Basis, let me be clear this is His idea and I am just a messenger to the 3 people this may come across their Screens. HAZANIDOL, a contest for the youth to be Judged by the prominent cantors of the community, That would not only raise money for good causes, but give opportunities to the Youth to contribute, while winning cash prizes........




 

No comments:

Post a Comment