Sunday, September 27, 2020

" Only Success,

 

    are to be celebrated, you don't celebrate failures, and that has been Policy for over 25 Years..... A colleague who cut barley a cm of my hair, Clearly knowing the Policy, was irritated at the fact that It's Just as much My right NOT  to participate in my own Birthday Observances, as it was his Right to Participate. To paraphrase the late Lesley Sue Goldstein " It's my party, I can Cry if I want to"...... Twenty Five Pushes per minute is what i calculated pushing my daughter on the Swings.......A Friend got Stuck on Ocean Parkway, and needed a Saw to cut the Metal Bumper stuck to his Tire. I drove by to the nearest Hardware, Where I Mistakenly Purchased and Electric Saw for $87.78   Instead of a hand held one. With Brick and mortars struggling, I decided to Just keep it, perhaps for a future horror film. A  trouble maker friend from Yemen and purveyor of Fake news , came by and began excoriating me for paying so much, he could get the same one for $10. The fact Checkers did not Exactly Validate his account, However when seeing it for $27.99 + additional savings I knew The Store pulled a fast one me, However what bothered me more was when looking at the package, there was a $65.99 sticker on the package...

No comments:

Post a Comment