Wednesday, December 19, 2018

A Couple Weeks





             
    after Israel, and My Ears Still felt like My Touchis: Clogged!  At the insistence of my Betrothed, I decided to see the Dr, The ENT  That is an  not the latter. After getting the All clear, and wanting to rule out other things, He Suggested I go for a hearing Examination, Where i would be wearing these sound Proof Headphones in a booth and repeating  Words after the Middle Aged Heimeshe Style woman Proctor. Most  words were Antonyms and I did have to remind myself to Repeat and not Associate, for Example She would say Cold Then Hot then Wet then Will leave it at that...... A round of Congratulations are in order to a couple of acquaintances on the Engagements of their Sons. I was able to spend a combined  49 minutes 46:34 Seconds at both functions before Anxiety Set it.To Break it down one was 31:02:25 and the other 18:44:09 the Mrs was only able to attend one... My Father told me when People take Nuts, Candy or Olives from Open Areas in a supermarket, the Store's configure it into their Prices, and its not really Stealing. What he did not tell me was How Germ infested and dirty their hands are when they do it. So when Really craving Olives from the Pomegranate Olive Bar, the Patron  ahead of me, decided to  stick his hands and  taste which olives he wanted, with out making a decision at the end. Compelled, I inconspicuously  followed him up and down the aisles listening to him coughing, The Good news was that he was not covering his mouth, So Maybe it was really OK to get the Olives..............

No comments:

Post a Comment