Sunday, November 25, 2018

Sitting on


    A Airplane for an approx 210 minute flight from Munich to Lod, the only thing that came to mind was is this worse than the last Thursday’s NYC traffic.... After about 3 minutes of turbulence, the answer was pretty clear....I was  especially Gassy on the flight, but comforted by the special knowledge that my gas is not of the smelly kind, that is at least in my mind......The Uber ride I took from 79 and York to terminal B at Newark took 49 minutes, with the cost of $78.63-$15.00 for a first time customer, and perhaps a last..... The choice of Fish or Chicken on the flight, reminded me of Adult film star Lauren Phillips when asked if she preferred men or woman, seemingly stressed and pressed she shrugged her shoulders and said it was too difficult to choose, kind of like making the choice between the fish or chicken . I chose the Fish......It took less than 20 minutes to clear customers , and get my valise, and  another 30 minutes to wait for the communal cab to fill up at cost of 68 Nis roughy $19.53 the ride to Jerusalem was hardly a bargain. The passengers were annoyed by a heimeshe guy who made the bus his personal office, yentering it up and praising g0d, at almost every end of the sentences, Baruch HaShem ......

No comments:

Post a Comment