Thursday, November 29, 2018

Part narcissistic,


  part Superstitious, perhaps part eccentric! When Turbulence Struck On Luftansa  Flight 405 from Frankfort to Newark, My Immediate thought was is this my " Jonah and the Whale " Moment. Forgetting to order the Kosher Meal, My Rational was What can  be So bad about the Vegetarian, After all, nothing was really forbidden to eat in the Indian Style Meal. To confirm my Transgression, G0d waited for the food to settle in my rotund stomach, Before unleashing heavy winds, causing the plane to shake somewhat violently. The paranoia Kicked in, similarly like when I go to make #2 and don't want people to know, but thinking they know. Were the other Passengers looking at me, knowing and ready to Toss me out of the Airbus, to make it stop?  After Several Long Moments the Turbulence Stopped. Taking this is a warning, I declined any further meals and snacks for the duration of the flight and accepted my punishment of a 123 Minute Cab Ride home from Newark. To those keep score at home the Fee $70 Plus Tolls.............The trip.......










No comments:

Post a Comment