Saturday, September 22, 2018

” failuries are not,





   To be celebrated, only success” ...…." and you shall Rejoice in you're holiday" - What if the Holidays, make one Miserable, can they get a pass?. Their must be some sort of argument in the Talmud Regarding this Question.....Walking on Kings Higway, I passed by a Lulav and Esgrog ( lemon and Branch) stand, despite not being especially religious, I usually perform this mistva to some extent. The kid working the stand seemed eager to unload one of the Esrog. And alluded this was a “good one” not really caring I asked how much, and he replied $30. Not knowing how to put the Lulav together he solicited the help of the people from the Chabad stand. Upon finishing, he says to me $30. “I paid you man” I protested, where he said “no it’s 30 for the Lulav and 30 for the Esrog”. Losing my tempermanet, I chastitsed the young man, for taking advantage of people that “don’t know “, but I happened to know. Storming off I felt badly, perhaps this young man needed the money, and had to resort to pilferage. I did not get the set, and I did not get my money back, telling the kid to donate it to the Chabad stand right near him.....coming up the Islamic day parade and festival, and UN week, with a major anti- israel protest, called for Thursday by the neturi karta and satmar sects .....

No comments:

Post a Comment