Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Trying to Play




  the game, I made Some Small Conversation with a Divorcee +2  from South Jersey. Their were several Mutual Friends and her Photos were appealing. Scheduled for Thursday, I called out a legitimate Under the weather, and asked for a rain check of which she messaged back  a dismayed OK. Communication Broke down, and it looked like the 46 Mile Trek down the Parkway, would not be happening. Fate Said otherwise, and we were all set for  Monday Night 800 PM at a Red bank Establishment. Waze Failed me, as the Address I had punched in off the Site, took me to a Funeral Home, Perhaps a Bad omen! She had me pull over to a close by Inn named after Revolutionary war Hero Molly Pitcher, and had me follow her to the place, only to find it closed for some odd reason or another. Plan B Was a few blocks down the road. We Exchanged Particulars once again, and nothing was held back. She resembled her photos and did not seem disappointed by mine. We Spoke of her passion for Horses, Gambling, Sex, Relationships. Life and Ex's She thought me uptight and encouraged me to drink beyond my one and one eighth Beer Limit. She was Keen on corrupting me, and I welcomed the challenge to some extent. Continuing to break bread over Pizza and Cheese, She mockingly accused me of wolfing down the pizza ( she used a different term, but i forgot it) She had a good point, but the slices were small, and I demonstrated for her on the next slice that it can all be done in Three Mini Bites minus the crust. Midway through conversation a gentleman with his girlfriend approached me and asked "if anyone ever told you , That you look like Robin Williams" The Comedian? Never, I asked the girls weather it was good or bad, The reply That he's dead, did not do much for my confidence. Chapping her Lips on the way out, She mentioned that even her mother wouldn't share chap stick with her, Because sometimes she gets sores. The thought it my head was " I guess we wont be making out then ". We left off in a cordial manner, Both knowing our personalities, Likes, Proximity, and religion levels were not exactly a match. What have I learned?  That it costs roughly $1500 a month to Maintain a Horse, and of course about Revolutionary war heroine the great Molly Pitcher........




No comments:

Post a Comment