Saturday, March 4, 2017

Obstruction?



        Wasting time on a silly Dating App, With some frivolous conversation,  about Kale going mainstream, or some Silly laws of Attraction, It's Hard for me to accept my Failures of my last relationship. There have been some set up suggestions, that have been ignored, I'm Guessing more Time.....As Predicted my $4622 Bill from Returning my Car, Did not turn out well. The Shop Which I will not Name,but Rhymes with Ren and Bino,  did agree to Refund the Money I paid out for them to do Nothing and return my car with out even cleaning out my personals. My only regret is not having the foresight of getting everything in writing..........A little known Fact, The Bangles Hit " Eternal Flame" Was inspired by a visit the a Synagogue. Referencing the Ner Tamid. Susanna Hoffs is Jewish....... 25  years to the passing of Menachem Begin,.....

No comments:

Post a Comment