Saturday, December 6, 2014

walking



   off the B train at 9:07 on a cold,rainy and bleak Friday night, left me reflecting that I have violated the Sabbath more times in the past month, than I have done so in my entire life. The dilemma, does one abandon his troops on the battlefield, when they are swarmed with work and just pick up and leave, or do you finish the battle; I am no Yitzhak Rabin . None the less A stat that I am not very proud of.......  The upcoming chief of staff  of the Idf is a Moroccan, the " hot tempered" jokes are rolling off the press, as for the enemies of the state not to piss him off. Congratulations Gadi Eizenkot..... Pope  Francis is in The Islamic republic of Turkiye, the last time a Pope visited was when John Paul was shot,  by Turkish Nationalist Ali Mehmet Agca in 1981. Strangely Agca appeared in one of my dreams a while ago alongside some other Turkish friends of mine ..... Seeing more of HRG ( human rights girl) has left me wanting to see more of her, and things have progressed to where she now only understands me 12% of the time...Breaking Bread at one of her favorite local spots. Trouble struck for me the second ,I bit into some appetizer, that I had no clue what it was. Sweating and Turning flushed red, I immediately excused myself to the men's room, to confront my greatest fear. Popping  two immodiums, and a quick prayer, I was out of imminent danger... Until... fearing HRG would find out, I held off for another few minutes before confessing to having to go again, but only #1. As I made it to the toilet, it's as if the "Temple Mount was in our hands" moment, and I made sure to wash up thoroughly . Peace was back in our time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment