Wednesday, December 10, 2014

" That Long Black Cloud,


 is coming down" .......Never in the past Thirty days, have I been in more Accidents in my Entire driving career. A freakish accident has rendered me car less for the Second time in under a month, and probably in a lot of trouble with my Insurance company. In Chivalrous fashion, not really Chivalrous, but i just need the story to sound better, I swung my door open to help HRG to the car. My greetings to this gesture was a loud and financially painful Thump to my door, and an even more painful damage to the Mercedes that hit me. With my door not being able to be closed completely, the hard rain coming down was like the Gravy on the meat. HRG was very supportive and helpful, During the two hour and seven minute wait for the Fuzz to show. I was alluding this may a penitence for my sins, and perhaps G0d was sending me a message that this instead of something worse that was supposed to happen to me, But she didn't like that argument. In retrospect it could have been a lot worse since I am uninsured for the month of December, so i appreciate that g0d is keeping me out of trouble that way... for now. The night wasn't a complete wash as we still got to hang out for a little near her apartment. I terminally inexactitude her when i said I'll try to take a cab back home, Sticking you're arm in the middle of the street should cover that "Effort", She of course knew.............

No comments:

Post a Comment