Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Sometimes Love, Just Ain't


   enough...... Not terribly excited  about Selling my Apt. Its going roughly for cost, minus some fees and Taxes, and of course a $1400 bill to fix the heat the good news is I get to remove RE from my will I had her as the sole Representative to sell the place in any event something should happen to me...... Pacta Sundt Servenda I still have obligations should i ever win the lotto, but agreements must be honored....... "Do they Know its Christmas time" will always and forever  be relevant......Cost price = Free when it comes to friends and Family....Sad, Surprised! to See former Israeli Chief Rabbi Bakashi Doron Get indicted on Fraud apparently he was signing off "Rabbinate Certificates" to those that didn't merit it thus enabling them higher state Salaries......Speaking of Religion I find it slightly weird  praying at the Sitt Shul which again is like our version of the Atlantic Ave Mosque that some or a lot depending on how you count  Kids wearing Black Hats Seldom pray and talk in the back, Im usually late and pray in the back that's how I know........

  

No comments:

Post a Comment