Thursday, November 26, 2020

Early Ballots,

 

 is a lot like Checking in you're Valises first, at the Airport ,They Get Processed First, But  Come out last at the Pick up Carousel.....At What Point is one declared a Hoarder, Perhaps at 40 Boxes of Lysol wipes, Currently I'm at 33...... Back in my Retail Days, nothing more i detested was that "Excuse me, Or the Fake extended Cough to get my Attention to get to the register right away. After Waiting to place an order at a local Pizzateria for roughly FOUR minutes, I continued waiting, where upon a Middle aged Heimeshere Lady Walked right up to the glass counter and had was promptly greeted with a " may a help you", She  never even motioned to the Clerk that I was there first, I walked out...... It brought me back to the time a debutante, Shamelessly plopped her items on the counter, Knowing ,  my stuff was there first and telling the clerk in an unsavory manner " I am double parked"........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment