Friday, August 2, 2019

And you never





    Ask Questions when G0d's on you're side.... At the Behest of my Hasadeem Neighbors they suggested, I call a Lawyer named " Scott" to handle my 71 in a 40, and fail to signal tickets on the FDR. Forking over $300 to "Scott", he got me a court date for May 7, 2020. This Past week  the office of "Scott" notified me that the BOTH tickets were Dismissed........ The  " UnSafe Lane Change" ticket, Required me to Travel to Hempstead. LI and sit in a crowded room, while waiting for a Court Prosecutor to call on me. After 16:31, The prosecutor reviewed my Ticket and  Offered "NO Points and a $250 Fine " " Can I counter Offer " Nope,  Despite proclaiming my innocence I took the deal, avoiding a trial. 22:11 later, Hearing room 2, the Judge read the verdict, and send me off to the cashier to Pay...The Stats 171 total minutes of " having nothing better to do"

No comments:

Post a Comment