Monday, June 24, 2019

If you See



                   Something, Do you Say Something?. It was a Hot May Afternoon on a crowded uptown Q Train, where my eyes gazed on a Skittish,  thin, meek looking middle aged man wearing a Winter Jacket, Rubbing prayer beads and Reciting Prayer phrases Loud enough to raise concern. Nervously and with out wanting to Profile, I got off at the next stop and Switched carts.... An off color remark at a Junior High School Basketball finals has landed yours truly into some hot water. Working the live Feed at the Game, Irresponsibility but with out Malice, I made some unfortunate comments both about individuals, as well as institutions. The Blow back was Severe, and after listening to the replays, It Horrified me, the Hurt and Harm I caused The people. Rest Assured my Broadcasting career is over, However BigJelly TV would still be operating, with exciting and new content........ Stat of the Day 1:43.17 Seconds from Time in the Pump to the first click to Fill up my car when showing approx 40 miles to the fill up. That Means, I probably need a a lot of help, or I waste approx Sixty Noine Hours a year filling up Gasoline..........













No comments:

Post a Comment