Sunday, October 21, 2018

Despite My



     Wife's objection, it was with great confidence and 99 percent accuracy that I can tell the severity of the Smell of my Farts. With out Explanation, I Just know.... Though it did take her a while to catch on, why I would suddenly disappear from at Supermarkets or lines..... Question of the Day .How Many Steps does a  Football coach take, Roaming the Sidelines During a game?......Seems like a slam dunk decision to Ban members of SJP( Students for Justice in Palestine) INN( if not now) JVP ( "Jewish" voice for peace) from entering Israel. These are genuine enemies of the State, Who serve as  Mercenaries for Hamas, Hezbollah and others calling for Israel's Destruction. It Sickens to hear Conservative like Brett Stephens justify their cause by saying its not Democratic. How does he know what these "innocent" People are up to, Can he say for sure they are not scouting potential Attacks, After all they glorify someone like Rasmea Odeah, and the Murderous Tamimi Clan.........Hosting has become a new source of anxiety for me. Roughly once a month, my wife likes to have “Shabbat at Melssias” . I am learning to deal with the social issues, however the Bathroom And Gas  issues have caused Ogeda. Excusing myself frequently to dump the garbage and recyclables has been a temporary solution but.....

No comments:

Post a Comment