Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Still




           Going Dark it's been , Noine Days and  not getting any easier. Their is a "Shame on the UN"event tomorrow that must be covered, After my Debacle at the DNC This summer, I will be Proffesional Moron and hopefully get good coverage.......When I paid $950 to fix  my car, at the end of the lease,  I was told by the Mechanic that would cover all expenses. Therefore I wasn't surprised to receive a  bill for $4642.44, This is not going to end up well....Speaking of Money, Since 05/13/2016 , I spend $1814.37 On Chachkis Sports memorabilia, Some Notable Items A Sense John Kreese  ot the Cobra Kai Autographed photo, Artis Gilmore Signed Kentucky Colonels Jersey, and a whole bunch of other crap..... Banking Regulations ? How is it that TD bank opened their doors at 8:26 4 minutes before the 8:30 Open time, But Citi Bank wouldn't open their doors till a minute after Noine for their 9:00 open time........The Tally is up to Thirteen 1.18 times per day...........Another  Plug My Speech at the Anti Trump rally Post Election  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYcqFoh_Wr0

No comments:

Post a Comment